RETURN, CANCELLATION and WARRANTY.
BEFORE ORDERING, PLEASE READ ALL WARRANTY/ RETURN/ CANCELLATION POLICIES
By placing your order, you agree to these terms and conditions:
MANY ITEMS ARE SHIPPED FROM THE MANUFACTURE, OR FROM A DISTRIBUTOR IF NOT IN STOCK. FOR ITEMS THAT ARE NOT IN STOCK OR HAVE LIMITED STOCK, PLEASE CONTACT US TO VERIFY STOCK AND AVAILABILITY BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER. ITEMS THAT ARE NOT IN STOCK CAN TAKE IN MANY CASES MONTHS TO BE COMPLETED AND READY FOR SHIPMENT!
We are also subject to the information received from manufacturers and distributors. All dates are estimates. They are not guaranteed.
NO CREDIT WILL be given on any parts returned without an APPROVED RMA# (return authorization number) INSIDE the PACKAGE OR ON THE PACKAGE YOU RETURN TO US. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE SHIPPING THE ITEM.
- RMA requests must be made within 30 days of the item being delivered. Any RMA request received after the 30-day cutoff date will be denied.
- The item cannot be installed or attempted. It must be returned in perfect saleable condition to get full credit.
- We must receive the item within 10 days after the RMA has been approved.
- You must report damaged or incorrect merchandise within 3 days of receiving it.
- To cover all contents and packaging, all returned merchandise must be insured up to or greater than the original price of the purchase at the customer’s cost. PartsAdvisors.ca is not responsible for any damage to products during return shipping.
- PartsAdvisors.ca will handle all returns at its discretion.
- All returns are subject to 25% restocking fees unless the product is defective or the return is a result of a PartsAdvisors.ca error.
CANCELLED OR CHANGED ORDER
- Off-Road bumpers, custom-built parts, and fabricated parts: Aftermarket bumpers cannot be returned. Custom-built parts can also not be canceled once they have been processed.
- Special Order Items: Certain items can be ordered specifically for a customer’s vehicle. These items usually require a deposit or full payment. The deposit is non-refundable once the amount has been notified to the customer. These special orders cannot be returned or resold. Special order parts cannot be canceled.
- Cancellations made before shipment is processed are subject to cancellation fees of $25.00 and 15%, depending on the amount.
- Cancellations made after orders have been processed and packed for shipment will result in a $25 credit card cancellation fee plus a 20% restocking charge.
- Refusal to deliver packages will result in a 25% charge for restocking and return shipping fees. This will be the customer’s responsibility.
- All orders that require to be modified (except for substitutions for backorders or orders that are not yet processed) will be assessed a $25 fee and a 24-hour delay. The $25 intercept fee covers orders that have already been built (coil-overs), orders that have been placed on the table, boxes that have been packed, pallets that have been loaded, orders that require payment swaps, etc.
- Additional fees of $15 for each box will apply if the order has been shipped.
- PartsAdvisors.ca reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order for products that are incorrectly listed due to typographical errors or incorrect pricing information from our suppliers. PartsAdvisors.ca may also refuse or cancel such orders, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. PartsAdvisors.ca will refund your credit card if your credit card has been charged for the purchase.
- SHIPPING COSTS. We made every effort to provide accurate information about shipping costs for items that are not eligible for free shipping. These rates may change depending on the shipping industry or changes in shipping costs from our partners. If you have any questions regarding shipping costs or rates, please contact us before placing an order.
BY CLICKING ON THE PLACE ORDER BUTTON, YOU AUTHORIZE THE ABOVE TOTAL BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD. THE SALE IS FINAL. NO CREDITS AND CHANGES CAN BE APPLIED AFTER YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED.
- Parts warranties are often limited by manufacturers. Each manufacturer will typically require inspection before repairing or replacing the part.
- If you return a part under the manufacturer’s warranty, and it is necessary to keep your vehicle running, you will be responsible for the temporary replacement of that part. We recommend that you keep all factory parts.
- If your return is not within the 30-day warranty period but you are still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, please contact them directly. The warranty approval and status of the product will be determined solely by the manufacturer.
- Manufacturers may require that parts be returned for repair or service. They will not send replacements in advance.
- Manufacturer’s warranties may not cover normal wear and weathering. Check the details of your warranty before you buy. Warranty applies only to the original purchaser. It cannot be transferred.
- PartsAdvisors.ca does not warrant any product for Finish, Alterations, and Modifications.
- PartsAdvisors.ca does not warrant any products that have been subject to racing or abuse.
- PartsAdvisors.ca’s warranty obligation is to only repair or replace the defective parts at PartsAdvisors.ca’s discretion. This warranty does not cover shipping costs or costs for returning defective parts to us. These costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- PartsAdvisors.ca reserves all rights to make final warranties or non-warranty decisions regarding any products we sell.
- PartsAdvisors.ca is not liable for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental, or incidental damages that may be claimed due to the failure of any component. This includes claims for loss of profits, delay, loss of time, labor, and use.
- Items that are worn are not considered to be defective and are not covered.
- PartsAdvisors.ca employees, PartsAdvisors.ca websites, or other online information may not recommend the proper fitting and application of any parts. However, the installer and purchaser are responsible for the correct fitment and application.
- While we try to give as much information about products as possible on our website we cannot guarantee that all information is accurate. Some information is provided by manufacturers. Information on this website can be changed without notice, including the specifications. The images are intended to be used as illustrations only. The actual product may differ.
- PartsAdvisors.ca is not responsible for any damage to property or person resulting from the misuse, misinterpretation, misunderstanding, inaccuracy, incompleteness, or inappropriate use of instructions or products.
- All lift amounts stated are approximate and may vary depending on the year and model. We cannot guarantee lift heights due to variables.
You can find more information on warranty at the manufacturer’s sites. These are links to some of the top brands’ warranty pages.
- We do our best to ship orders within 24-72 business hours; most in-stock parts are shipped the day of your order if the order is placed before 2 PM PST.
- PartsAdvisors.ca cannot guarantee delivery dates or shipping dates, regardless of the shipping method chosen. Shipping times do not include holidays or weekends and are subject to change.
- A signature may be required for some or all of the packages we send. FedEx and UPS will attempt to deliver your package three times. After the third failed attempt (if a signature is required, but no one is available to sign for the package) to deliver the package, it will be returned to us. You will be responsible to pay for return shipping costs and charges to re-ship your package.
- SHIPMENTS TO FPO ADDRESSES OR APO ADDRESSES MUST BE COORDINATED BEFOREHAND TO CALCULATE TOTAL SHIPMENT CHARGES
- International orders are accepted and shipped from our separate warehouse. This may take a few extra days to ship.
- PartsAdvisors.ca DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR SHIPMENT RATE CHANGES OR WEBSITE’S SHIPPING RATE CALCULATIONS. We do our best to provide accurate shipping information regarding pricing and cost. Unfortunately, pricing and costs can change. These changes are beyond our control. They come from shipping companies. If you are unsure about pricing, please contact us before placing an order!
***COVID 19 ***
Many of our customer service representatives are now working remotely to help lessen the spread of COVID-19. Because of the sudden surge in orders received and remote customer service, response time is longer than usual.
We appreciate your patience and understanding that our customer service team works as quickly as possible to answer emails, voicemails, and phone calls.
Delivery times for COVID-19
Delivery times may be longer than usual.
We appreciate your patience and know that our shipping team works as fast as we can to get your orders to you as soon as possible.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Lifting a vehicle with a kit or components to lift it will increase the center of gravity. This will cause the vehicle to tip more often when turning or driving on sloped terrain. To minimize rollover, lift vehicles should have wider wheels and tires with a greater offset.
Any vehicle equipped with lifting components/kits should be driven more carefully and avoid sharp or fast turns.
To avoid injury to others, serious bodily injury, death, or damage to the vehicle or other property, installers, owners, and operators must adhere to all instructions.
You are knowingly altering the suspension system of your vehicle.
Incorrect installation or misuse could cause property damage, injury or even death for the passenger, driver, or other bystanders.
PartsAdvisors.ca is not liable for any damages that may result from the installation of lift-kits or other products.