Raise your 4×4 without affecting drivetrain or steering system performance with these pitman arms from Skyjacker. These arms help to eliminate the bump-steer problems associated with newly lifted vehicles. They come available in standard or extreme drop versions, depending on the vehicle application and suspension lift height.
- Raise Your 4X4 Without Affecting Drivetrain
- Raise Your 4X4 Without Affecting Steering Performance
- Eliminate Bump Steer Problems
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lift Height: 2.5-4 Inch
- Drop: 2 Inch
- Sold As: Each
- 67-91 GM 3500 Pickup 4WD-For Open Knuckles Only-For 2.5-4 inch Lift
- 67-87 GM 1500, 2500 Pickup 4WD-Must Have 3-Bolt Steering Knuckle-For 2.5 inch Lift
- 67-91 GM 1500, 2500 Blazer, Jimmy, Suburban-Must Have 3-Bolt Steering Knuckle-For 2.5 inch Lift
There are no reviews yet.