Skyjacker’s ADX 2.0 Adventure Series Remote Reservoir Aluminum Monotube Shocks deliver modern technology in the design with an innovative off-road race-inspired full-displaced valving system. With this highest level of technology development, ADX 2.0 provides consistent dampening, high-end performance, cooler running, more control and improved driving comfort.
Skyjacker’s ADX 2.0 shocks dampen out (control) the unwanted oscillation motion to improve handling and ride quality. ADX 2.0 will optimize your suspension by keeping your tires in contact with the terrain. Engineered for higher speed applications, remote reservoir shocks still perform at crawl.
Truthfully, we actually spend way more time on our daily commutes than we spend on the trails. The commutes are neither smooth surfaces or free of obstacles. Quick starts, up and down acceleration and hard stops are a daily routine.
The external remote reservoir separates the nitrogen gas from the oil with an Internal Floating Piston (IFP). ADX 2.0 constant controlled resistance performance prevents lag (decline) or fade (failure). The high-pressure nitrogen gas and IFP technology combine to create the fastest responding shock ever.
The separate reservoir allows more room in the shock cylinder to increase the oil capacity. The large bore size design reacts quicker and creates the smoothest ride possible. The Teflon banded piston’s smooth reaction delivers a superior ride and adds stability on any terrain.
Impact extruded CNC machined T6061-T6 aluminum monotube dissipates heat and runs cooler versus traditional steel-bodied shocks. The overall weight of the aluminum body and aluminum remote reservoir setup is lighter too.
The superior construction of Skyjacker’s ADX 2.0 will conquer off-road and on-road challenges through all manner of terrain, obstacles and extreme weather. Load up, set your waypoint where X marks the spot and confidently conquer your next adventure to the far end of the trail and back again.
Features and Benefits:
- ADX 2.0 Adventure Series Remote Reservoir Aluminum Monotube Shock 28.74 Extended Length 17.38 Compressed Length 05-22 Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty, 14-22 Ram 2500/3500
- Impact Extruded CNC Machined T6061-T6 Aluminum Monotube
- Full-Displaced Valve System Inspired from Off-Road Racing
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas and IFP Technology Performance
- Factory Set, Vehicle Specific Consistent Dampening
- Cooler Running, More Control and Improved Driving Comfort
- Large 53.5mm Body OD with 46mm ID Bore Size
- Quality Assured 2 Year Warranty
- ADX 2.0 Smooth Reaction Teflon Banded Piston
- ADX 2.0 Constant Controlled Resistance Performance
- ADX 2.0 Has a Unique Clear Anodize Polished Aluminum Finish
- ADX 2.0 Reacts Quicker to Improve Handling and Stability
- ADX 2.0 Aluminum Monotube Provides Better Heat Dissipation
There are no reviews yet.