Raise your 4×4 without affecting drivetrain or steering system performance with these pitman arms from Skyjacker. These arms help to eliminate the bump-steer problems associated with newly lifted vehicles. They come available in standard or extreme drop versions, depending on the vehicle application and suspension lift height.
- Raise Your 4X4 Without Affecting Drivetrain
- Raise Your 4X4 Without Affecting Steering Performance
- Eliminate Bump Steer Problems
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lift Height: 4-6 Inch
- Sold As: Each
- 99 F-250/F-350 Super Duty (Before March G?+99)
- 83-97 Ranger, Bronco II, Explorer 4WD/2WD with Power Steering
- 80-97 F-150/F-250/F-350, Bronco 4WD/2WD with Power Steering
There are no reviews yet.