- We do our best to ship orders within 24-72 business hours; most in-stock parts are shipped the day of your order if the order is placed before 12 PM EST.
- PartsAdvisors.ca cannot guarantee delivery dates or shipping dates, regardless of the shipping method chosen. Shipping times do not include holidays or weekends and are subject to change.
- A signature may be required for some or all of the packages we send. FedEx and UPS will attempt to deliver your package three times. After the third failed attempt (if a signature is required, but no one is available to sign for the package) to deliver the package, it will be returned to us. You will be responsible to pay for return shipping costs and charges to re-ship your package.
- SHIPMENTS TO FPO ADDRESSES OR APO ADDRESSES MUST BE COORDINATED BEFOREHAND TO CALCULATE TOTAL SHIPMENT CHARGES
- International orders are accepted and shipped from our separate warehouse. This may take a few extra days to ship.
- PartsAdvisors.ca DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR SHIPMENT RATE CHANGES OR WEBSITE’S SHIPPING RATE CALCULATIONS. We do our best to provide accurate shipping information regarding pricing and cost. Unfortunately, pricing and costs can change. These changes are beyond our control. They come from shipping companies. If you are unsure about pricing, please contact us before placing an order!
***COVID 19 ***
Many of our customer service representatives are now working remotely to help lessen the spread of COVID-19. Because of the sudden surge in orders and remote customer service, response time is longer than usual.
We appreciate your patience and understanding that our customer service team works as quickly as possible to answer emails, voicemails, and phone calls.
Delivery times for COVID-19
Delivery times may be longer than usual.
We appreciate your patience and know that our shipping team works as fast as we can to get your orders to you as soon as possible.